A numbing cream is used to relieve pain related to minor skin irritations, caused by insect bites, sumac, minor burns including sunburns and minor cuts and scrapes. The product can also be used on dry or chapped skin.
What is Numbing Cream?
Numbing Cream is an over-the-counter cream that is applied to the skin to reduce pain. The cream can be used for many different types of pain, including:
- muscle aches and strains
- bruises and sprains
How it Works
The numbing cream for skin works by blocking the pain receptors in your skin. This means that when you apply it to your skin, it will numb the area and prevent it from feeling any pain.
A numbing cream is a topical anaesthetic: It works similarly to how anaesthesia works for surgery—it numbs your body’s nerves so that they don’t feel much sensation at all. However, unlike surgical anaesthetics, which are injected into the bloodstream intravenously (IV), topical anaesthesia is applied directly onto the skin using a moisturizer or spray device before going into action on its own accord once applied!
To use this product:
- For medical purposes only. Do not use it if you have skin irritations or sensitive areas of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If you feel any discomfort, discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not apply directly to mucous membranes (eyes, nose or mouth). Avoid contact with eyes or clothing while applying topically as it may cause allergic reactions in some people. Keep out of reach of children and pets; do not swallow product whole/liquid form because ingestion may result in serious illness including death! Store at room temperature away from heat sources such as direct sunlight but keep the container tightly closed when not in use until the expiration date printed on the label has passed-then discard immediately after opening the container due to bacterial contamination risk associated with improper storage conditions -even if time seemed right for years past without any problems until now.
- Numbing cream comes in several forms: gel, lotion, ointment and spray versions of each type. Each type has different properties that work well for different people depending on what kind of application you want to use it for.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of a serious condition such as heart disease and/or high blood pressure, please seek immediate medical attention from a qualified health care professional.
- If you are having trouble with the content of this article, please seek professional medical advice.
Numbing cream is used to relieve pain related to minor skin irritations, caused by insect bites, sumac, minor burns including sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes, dry or chapped skin, and conditions such as athlete’s foot. Numbing cream is used to relieve pain related to minor skin irritations, pain and itching caused by insect bites, minor burns including sunburn and minor cuts and scrapes. Dry or chapped skin can also be treated with numbing cream.